Riveraxe is searching for a Project Manager for our program based in Washington DC. In this role, you will work closely with client to support audio-visual integration projects at client facilities. You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders confirming all commissioning, deliverables and end user documentation and training. You will be also be responsible for ensuring the customer receives the following from the team; procurement documents, project status, monthly report of all projects. The successful candidate will bring strong critical thinking and organizational skills and managed IT projects.
- Manage audio-visual integration projects for client
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders and vendors regarding delivery and installation –Projects stay within scope, manage timeline and budget
- Lead team of 3 technical AV VTC resources -Facilitate demonstrations of clients AV Enterprise Services ahead of requirements gathering
- Coordinate meeting with internal stakeholders to determine detailed requirements to assist client with creation of procurement documents
- Facilitate project meetings that include key participants from client, engineering, and vendors -Work closely with senior leadership and stakeholders on major audio-visual initiatives and projects, providing expert advice, reports, and documentation as needed.
- Oversee projects and ensure that quick, thorough, and friendly service is provided to all customers that are involved with this project -Maintain records of all projects in various phases of completion and prepare monthly and yearly reports for client
- Ability to deliver enhanced functionality and provide continuous support within the scheduled time while preserving current processes. -Ability to identify issues and implement corrective actions.
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
Physical Location of Job: Hybrid
Sector: Intelligence & Security
Clearance Level (Must Be Able To Obtain): Public Trust
Clearance Level (Must Currently Possess): Public Trust
Career Level: Experienced
ITAR: US Citizen or Green Card Required: Yes
Travel Percentage: <10%
Is Relocation Available: No
Required Education, Experience, & Skills: Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills: Project Management Professional (PMP)